Pagina 1 di 2 12 UltimaUltima
Risultati da 1 a 15 di 24
    Registered User L'avatar di MonacoSteve
    Et

Terminators Grand Slam Tourney

Hi all,

I just want to recall the forthcoming BGL tourney next weekend:

http://www.biggamelodge.com/bgl/modu...showpage&pid=1

I know - it is only Monday , and details are still open, but I also realized that several of us obviously have serious problems (with PC) or other obligations (learning, exams etc.) currently, so it might be worth to start thinking already NOW, if and how NFK wants to involve itself in this tourney.

It is a clan tourney, so common efforts will for sure receive bonuses again. We should be sure this time that each member interested in this hunt is really willing and able to contribute a reasonable part of the work. Therefore, I think, NFK should send only ONE team to the start, and all members of this team should be available during the forthcoming weekend. Ideally, we spend a good part of the time in (online) hunt together, because this will benefit to the output very much. If dedicated members are forced to single play (i.e. due to a different time zone), they should communicate their results frequently, so that the others can react (i.e. not hunting the same species again and again, etc.)

I am not sure whether at all - and if yes, how - we must and could rearrange a "Terminator Team" - but at least this tourney is not a ladder tourney where the registered teams are much more fixed. If we get together 3-5 dedicated people for this weekend, and they all hunt hard, and POZ at the end collects the best results for submission, that would be easiest. If we have to agree about the participants in advance, we should do this not too late, so POZ can register us before the tourney starts.

So, please tell who is able and willing to spend seroius time to this tourney at the next weekend, so our boss can put together the team.

Registered User L'avatar di jackB
    Et
    i m willing to paticipate this weekend ,only thing is saturday my inlaws are coming and some work need to be done too .
    so not all hours free
    new pc works nice and i had server on couple of times and that worked too
    so bring in the big bucks
    when you want a clan server saturday i can open server even when i m bussy myself , because poz, being a young man ,maybe is drinking lots of water in pleasant suroundings
    IMO we need a central point to coordinate what specie need to be hunted.

Et
    more info

Title: Terminators Grand Slam Tourney (Team Tourney)

Dates: Begins on Friday 4/22 @ 6PM (local time) and ends on Sunday 4/24 @ 6PM (local time)

Object: A grand slam tourney where the goal is to bag a WR buck from all five species. Total scores will be added together and the highest score wins.

Maps: The Grandslam Deer Farm

Weapons: Any rifle w/ scope

Submissions: All entries must be recieved 24 hours after tourney end. Submit all entries to submitentries@biggamelodge.com

NOTE: A Rare WR submission will earn an extra 50 points!

Et
    do we know who is going to hunt this tourney ?
    we need a TEAM to hunt it .
    only seen 3 members reacting

p.s.
    lele are you back in town ?

Et
    i would play but im pitching a game on saturday at 2pm est ill be done at about 6pm est and ill be diying on sunday so i can't play in it.

Et

The Real Mds L'avatar di PoZ
    Localit
    Giussano[MI]
    Et
    I will be very busy with exams this weekend...I have one on monday..anyway I can help a bit but better if we find a third really interested

Rinne?
    Lele?
    Ogher?

Et
    I have checked the map yesterday, and it is predetermined to a team hunt, because of its division into those fence-separated fields. The map is NOT easy, though, and I could not find out clear zones or paths so far. Terminator has included sone nice features as stands and feeding spots, but animals do not obviously crowd there.

Unfortunately, it looks as if we are only 2 persons who can spent some decent time - this will make a success very difficult. Dont forget: we have to deliver a WR of each species.

Concerning my own time schedule for this weekend: I will be able to spend some hours tonight starting around 6.p.m. and would appreciate if one of you could open a server, because I can't.

Saturday and Sunday I am out of town, but have access to a PC and the game (less good performance, but works). This PC would even allow to host games, so I will during all my "single" hunts try to be on an server, and regularly also look whether one of you has one open, so we join asap.

I will post all results here in this thread as soon as possible, so that "singles" among us can concentrate on the missing species (although we would not leave out any WR, if he crosses our path, naturally )

Guys, we really should try to hunt together, because we can screen one load much quicker and more thoroughly than is possible for each of us alone, and can quicker go to the next load if no WRs are on the map. So we increase the chances to get them all.

Et
    first evening hunting this map.
    to find a grand slam here needs or a much better hunter as me or a well
    equiped army.
    with an average of 1 seen buck every hour hunted time it will take weeks to get all wr
    are the bucks more spooky well hidden or is the map bigger we don t know
    but it is a hell of a job.

p.s.
    no wr so far

Et
    I should add that this was the experience Jack and me had together. We hunted at least 2,5 hrs. I hunted another 2 hrs alone, with the same result: hardly any decent buck visible, not even a RB. Jack saw 2 RB in one load, that was the best we could get.

Hope to read some of you here soon reporting better luck than we had.

Et
    last update for today
    i shot 3 rb so far .
    i know i know its wr we are after but i need to vent my agression and i can t kick my wife and kids every time

Et
    Lat update from me:

Have two WRs (WT and Mule), and did my very best, but must stop now this hunt.

In addition I have a RB roe and a RB axis.

Suggestion: If we do not end up with 5 WRs, just let us send in our best RBs together with the WRs, I am sure that not many teams will make it much better, so maybe BGL will count everything at the end just to have no fiasco with the whole tourney. The we might have a small chance to appear on the list eventually.

OK. good luck for you, whoever will take up the hunt, and keep me informed...

Et
    certainly had no luck this map.
    or i m just a bad hunter .
    only 3 rb to offer
    wt typ 190.777
    bt nt 155.792
    roe 71,492

Et
    OK, game over, and we didnt make it ....
    (Only Monkey can save us because his time zone will allow some more hours to play)

Nevertheless, let us count and make a plan:

I have

WR Whitetail typ 210,670
    WR Mule typ 212,810
    RB Axis 170,879

(RB Roe 68,874)

Jack has:

RB Blacktail nt (!) 155,792
    RB Roe 71,492

(RB Whitetail typ 190,777)

If we do not get better bucks from Monkey within the next hours, I would suggest that POZ submits the five bold face trophies to BGL. So we have a grand slam, although not all WR - but it remains to be shown that other clans have really done much better (as far as I know, many have given up). If not- perhaps they count other trophies then?

So POZ receives my two WR plus the axis, and Jack sends him his BT and Roe, and POZ submits them all to BGL as the best possible NFK result (I sent my trophy files to poz@progaming.it again). Let see what comes out, ok?

Et
    sometimes we discus what map is the hardest you played .
    well this one comes high in my ranking.
    not taking in account the maps that are not nice to use it is the hardest
    i don t know why ,because it runs nice it has good scenery and it is not bigger as normal.
    the deer i did see were not more spooky as normal ,when i wanted to shoot them i just did it.
    i v not been hunting as much as i wanted but over 9 hours in total.
    but i feel defeated by the map

Informazioni Discussione

Utenti che Stanno Visualizzando Questa Discussione

Ci sono attualmente 1 utenti che stanno visualizzando questa discussione. (0 utenti e 1 ospiti)